Photographer of the Month | Pro Gear | Auckland

It seems nowadays {that makes me sound old }, that good customer service is often pretty hard to come by.  A store that has friendly and knowledgeable staff, excellent product range and are willing to go the extra mile is as rare as hen's teeth {that makes me sound even older! }.

However, when I met the team at Pro Gear in Newmarket, Auckland, I was pretty happy.  Not only do they have a excellent selection of photography and camera equipment, but they are also all of the above mentioned and fantastic to work with.

So when they let me know that I was the Pro Gear Photographer of the Month, I was pretty stoked!  Thanks guys that's awesome! Being the Photographer of the Month also included a feature in their e-newsletter and a Through the Lens Interview, where they asked questions about us, our photography style, gear and our thoughts on photography.

So check out the interview here:
http://www.progear.co.nz/services--support/newsletter/through-the-lens-with-deborah-de-graaf.aspx

And course if you are after anything photographic check out the fantastic team at Pro Gear!